Women, Infants, Children (WIC)

Mom & Baby

What is WIC?

WIC is a nutrition education program that supplies supplemental foods for pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, as well as infants and children up to age 5.

Benefits include healthy foods, nutrition education, breastfeeding information, education & support, and referrals to other programs/services within the community. Services are provided by an appointment.

Clinic Locations - Schedule an Appointment

Delta 435-255-8539 435-864-3612
Fillmore 435-610-1852 435-743-5723
Junction 435-633-1055 435-577-2521
Loa 435-893-6697 435-836-1317
Manti 435-255-6019 435-835-2231
Mt. Pleasant 435-243-7136 435-462-2449
Nephi 435-633-6069 435-623-0696
Richfield 435-893-6652 435-896-5451

WIC Income Guidelines

Who is Eligible?

A pregnant or breastfeeding woman

A woman who has just had a baby

A child under the age of five

Meet Income Guidelines >>>

Your household’s gross income must be at or below the amounts shown, based upon the size of your household.

Effective July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024

1 $26,973 $2,248 $1,124 $1,038 $519
2 $36,482 $3,041 $1,521 $1,404 $702
3 $45,991 $3,833 $1,917 $1,769 $885
4 $55,500 $4,625 $2,313 $2,135 $1,068
5 $65,009 $5,418 $2,709 $2,501 $1,251
6 $74,518 $6,210 $3,105 $2,867 $1,434
7 $84,027 $7,003 $3,502 $3,232 $1,616
8 $93,536 $7,795 $3,898 $3,598 $1,799
Each Addt'l Family Member $9,509 $793 $397 $366 $183

*Pregnant women count as 2 (mom and unborn child) when calculating household size.

What Food Does WIC Provide?

WIC foods improve the diets and health of women and children on WIC. As a result, pregnant women are less likely to have low birth weight babies. Children grow better and are less likely to have low iron.

What to Bring

    • Proof of identity for yourself and each child to be certified, such as a Driver’s license, Medicaid Card, Birth Certificate, or Passport. If you cannot bring one of these forms of ID, the clinic can explain other acceptable forms of ID.
    • Proof of address, such as a current utility bill with a street address (no P.O. boxes), rent or mortgage receipt. This is to verify you live in Utah and within the county served by the clinic.
    • Proof of income for each household member who works. You must bring documentation such as check stubs showing the last 30 days of pay. If you receive Medicaid you may bring your Medicaid card as proof of income. You may also bring a letter from Workforce Services showing the amount you receive in Food Stamps or the Family Employment Program.
    • Immunization records for your children being certified.
    • Don’t forget to bring your children to be certified!


    1. Go to https://wichealth.org/.
    2. Create an account and set up your profile.
    3. Choose a lesson from one of the 5 categories.
    4. Complete the lesson.
    5. Fill out the survey.
    6. Print or email your certification of completion.

For Healthcare Providers

If your patient has a medical need for specific formula or food from WIC, you may download the appropriate prescription form below. Please fill out completely and give to WIC client. You may also fax the form directly to your local WIC clinic. ( located at the bottom of the web page)nnFor infants under 1 year:nDownload Filenn n

For women and children over 1 year:n


Download File


Scroll to Top